Bauxite can be divided into three categories: bauxite raw material, light-burned bauxite, and bauxite clinker. Depending on its grain size, it is categorized as aggregate or powder. The main component is alumina, which is hydrated alumina containing impurities and is an earthy mineral. White or off-white, brownish-yellow or light red due to iron content. The Density of the bauxite is around 3.9-4g/cm3, its hardness is about 1-3, opaque and brittle. It is extremely hard to melt and insoluble in water, but soluble in sulfuric acid and sodium hydroxide solution.
Cooked bauxite is smelted from raw bauxite by high temperature heating in rotary kiln, shaft kiln or inverted flame kiln.
Aggregate, raw material, clinker and fine powder (specifications for 100 mesh, 200 mesh, 250 mesh, 300 mesh, etc., can also be customized according to customer needs)
(1) Aluminum smelting industry.
(2) Precision casting. Bauxite clinker is processed into fine powder and then cast.
(3) For refractory products. High bauxite clinker refractoriness up to 1780℃, strong chemical stability, good physical properties.
(4) Aluminum silicate refractory fiber. It has the advantages of light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, small heat capacity and mechanical vibration resistance.
(5) Using magnesia and bauxite clinker as raw materials and adding appropriate binder, it can be used for casting steel barrel lining.
(6) Manufacturing bauxite cement, grinding materials, ceramic industry and chemical industry can be made of aluminum compounds.
[Packaging and transportation]
Optional 50kg bag or ton bag packaging, can also be adjusted according to customer requirements.