Refractory masonry solutions for the lining of various parts of the charcoal furnace
Author: Kerui Refractory
Home»Kerui News» Refractory masonry solutions for the lining of various parts of the charcoal furnace
1. Masonry process of fire escape wall bricks.
(1) Construction preparation:
1) The quantity and quality of refractory materials should be checked in strict accordance with the design requirements before entering. After entering the site, use the crane to lift to the construction area in batches.
2) Pull out the longitudinal and horizontal centerline and horizontal elevation line of the furnace body and mark it out, and verify again before construction to confirm that it is qualified.
3) Level the bottom of the furnace, using 425 cement 1:2.5 (weight ratio) cement mortar for leveling. To cement mortar solidification, according to the center line of the furnace chamber and the center line of the cross wall, pull out the refractory brick masonry masonry line. After checking that the dimensions meet the design requirements, start masonry.
(2) Construction of furnace bottom masonry.
1)Lower furnace bottom construction: first use clay standard bricks longitudinally in the furnace bottom to build brick piers, and then use castable prefabricated blocks on its upper surface to cover it, so that it becomes a hollow furnace bottom.
2) furnace bottom insulation layer construction: 1 to 5 layers of masonry body density of 0.7g/cm diatomaceous earth insulation refractory bricks, 6 to 8 layers of masonry body density of 0.8g/cm lightweight high alumina bricks.
3) Bottom plate brick construction: use shaped clay brick masonry two layers, the thickness of each layer is 100mm. before masonry to furnace bottom upper layer elevation as a benchmark, pull out the layer height line and mark out, and then start masonry. Staggered masonry, expansion joints filled with refractory mud should be dense and full.
(3) Perimeter wall masonry construction.
Masonry quality is checked at any time during the masonry process to ensure that the wall surface flatness, verticality and the size of the expansion joints reserved meet the design construction requirements. The expansion joints are densely filled with refractory mud, and the construction area is cleared when the wall is dry to 70%.
(4) Cross wall masonry construction.
Construction cross wall masonry process because the end cross wall and the middle cross wall masonry with different brick type, masonry to the operation workers each with brick shape diagram. The first layer of bricks should be pre-laid to leave the fire escape wall recess. In addition, the horizontal wall 40th layer elevation should be lower than the fire escape wall 40th layer 1-2mm masonry process of double-sided line, the wall verticality to be controlled by the side wall control line. The expansion joints between the horizontal wall and the side wall are required to be filled tightly.
(5) Fire escape and connecting fire escape masonry construction.
Fire escape wall brickwork.
1)When the fire escape wall brick masonry, because the brick type is more, so the construction staff is required to be familiar with the brick masonry diagram, masonry not more than 13 layers per day, the vertical joints do not need to fill refractory mud.
2)Review the base elevation and centerline of the roaster before masonry and make adjustment in time, use dry sand or refractory bricks for leveling treatment.
3) The fire escape wall brick masonry should strictly control the furnace wall elevation in accordance with the release size, and use the ruler to check the flatness of the big wall at any time.
4) Expansion joints reserved position and size should be in line with the design requirements, refractory slurry filling in the seam before the debris should be cleaned.
5) Fire channel capping brick lower refractory brick masonry brick joints and vertical joints are not filled with refractory mud, side fire channel masonry against the big wall side of the vertical joints filled with refractory mud.
6) Prefabricated blocks are made according to the requirements before installation, the allowable deviation of prefabricated block size should be within ±5mm.
Connecting fire escape wall brickwork.
The masonry of connecting fire escape can be masoned independently or synchronously with the end cross wall. When masonry insulation layer is built, the material, quantity, number of layers and masonry position of light-weight insulation bricks should meet the design requirements.
(6) Furnace top installation.
The installation of prefabricated blocks on the roof should start from one side. Firstly, install the upper part of the connecting fire escape. Then the precast block will be lifted to the part of the fire escape wall. Finally, install the precast blocks on the cross wall. When the upper part of the fire escape is installed, it should be filled with 75mn of zirconium-containing insulation fiber board at the bottom of the castables.