High Alumina Universal Arc Firebrick is mainly used as steel drum lining.
High refractoriness, non- deformation, smooth appearance, good chipping resistance, non-stripping and strong abilities to resist corruption. Exact dimension and variety.
- A long service life, which is 210% longer than many other clay clinkers.
- The reduction of unit consumption can indicate the corresponding reduction of non-metallic inclusions in molten steel.
- The erosion resistance of slag and molten steel is strong, which can be seen from the section of high alumina brick after using
- Construction is convenient, because universal arc firebrick has radian on both ends, it can adjust radian through move when building, brick seam can achieve 1 millimeter commonly.
- The vertical seam of universal arc firebrick is small, which is 70% smaller than standard firebrick, so that correcting the erosion effect of molten iron layer moving up and down and penetrating the seam of brick.
Blast furnace, Electric furnace, hot blast stove, thermal boiler, glass kiln, cement rotary kiln, fertilizer gasifier and casting steel brick.
There are many different sizes of universal arc firebrick, welcome to customize by drawing!
|Al2O3 % ≥||55||65||75||80||78|
|Fe2O3 % ≤||-||-||-||2||2|
|Refractoriness under load 0.2MPa, °C||1470||1490||1510||1530||1550|
|Apparent Porosity % ≤||22||28||28||24||21|
|Cold Crushing Strength MPa ≥||45||35||40||50||70|