Construction site of masonry of blast furnace of Kerui refractory
Author: Kerui Refractory
Home»Kerui News» Construction site of masonry of blast furnace of Kerui refractory
The construction site of a blast furnace project in Chongqing of Zhengzhou Kerui (Group) Refractory Co., Ltd.:
Preparation of refractory materials: semi-graphite bricks, microporous carbon bricks, ultra-microporous carbon bricks, microporous corundum bricks, silicon nitride bonded silicon carbide bricks, phosphate impregnated clay bricks, etc. The required refractory materials are prepared and stored properly.
Construction preparation: After the refractory lining construction is completed by welding and assembling the blast furnace shell group, the construction site should be cleaned up, the spraying equipment should be debugged, and the scaffolding should be completed.
2. Brief description of the construction process:
(1) Fully lay charcoal bricks (masonry techniques include horizontal and vertical masonry), and build them along the center line of the cross to both ends.
(2) To build clay bricks with phosphate mud, the consistency of phosphate mud should be strictly controlled.
The construction of the ceramic bottom pad (masonry technology includes vertical cross and concentric rings), from the cross center line of the furnace body to the ceramic cup wall or other masonry.
Use carbon bricks for circular masonry in sequence. When passing through the iron hole, the masonry should start from the iron hole, and ensure the passing size and verticality of the iron hole, and check the inner diameter of the masonry and the thickness of the brick joints at any time.
(5) Cooling wall:
Hook construction, the use of pallets and small pounding hammer will be pounding material filled into the gray joints. The filler is not allowed to fall into the gap between the cooling wall and the furnace skin, so as to avoid leakage when the furnace skin pressure grouting.
(6) Construction of combined bricks for iron and tuyere:
According to the center point, three lines are released, namely: the center line of the tuyere and the iron mouth, the side line of the tuyere and the masonry of the iron mouth, and the round line of the inner diameter of the blast furnace. Control the masonry according to the three lines, check and adjust at any time, and pay attention to check the inner diameter of the hole and the mouth.
(7) Furnace belly, furnace waist and furnace body:
Fill the furnace throat steel brick area, adjust the mixer, vibrator, etc., mix the materials evenly according to the technical ratio, pour it into the cooling wall or steel brick, and smear the surface smooth after vibrating and compacting.
The grouting construction between the furnace shell and the cooling wall is carried out, and then the spray coating is carried out on the welded anchors, the joints are reserved, and the design thickness is reached at one time.
3. Key points of construction quality:
(1) The amount of ramming material between the cooling wall and the carbon brick is 100mm at a time, to ensure that the height requirement after construction is less than 50mm.
(2) The construction of the ramming material will complete the construction of this layer when it reaches the level of about 50mm below the upper surface of each layer of carbon bricks. Key parts such as iron mouth and elephant feet shall be sampled to detect the density of the ramming material.
(3) After the hoisting hole is cleaned, use a round bar and a hammer or a small steam hammer for ramming construction.
(4) The construction shall be subject to the design drawings. The relevant main national standards are “Code for Construction and Acceptance of Industrial Furnace Masonry Engineering” GB50211-2014 and “Code for Quality Acceptance of Industrial Furnace Masonry Engineering” GB50309-2017.
4. Other matters needing attention:
(1) If any abnormality is found in the construction process, report it to the chief technical engineer of Kerui Refractory in time to confirm the treatment plan, and don’t deal with it without authorization;
(2) From unpacking, transportation to construction of refractory materials, the awareness of protection of finished refractory construction products must be strengthened;
(3) According to each layer of the refractory material, the construction acceptance is carried out as an inspection batch, and each process is strictly accepted.