Corundum bricks are refractory products containing 90% Al2O3, and corundum is the main crystalline phase. The working temperature of corundum bricks reaches 1800℃.
- High cold compressive strength reaches up to 340MPa.
- High initial refractoriness under load, more than 1700 ℃.
- Good chemical stability.
- With strong resistance to acid and basic slag erosion.
- With strong resistance to metal and molten good and glass erosion.
- Thermal resistance is related to its structure.
- Dense foods have a strong resistance to erosion.
Corundum bricks are mainly used in hot spots of industrial kilns that require high temperature and wear-resistant equipment, such as slide rail bricks for metallurgical furnaces, tapping troughs of walking heating furnaces, linings of waste incinerators, linings of kilns in the petrochemical industry and so on.
|Open porosity, %, ≤||20||20||20||20|
|Mass density ≥, g/cm3||2.8||3.0||3.05||3.1|
|Refractoriness under load (0.2Mpa) ≥ ℃||1500||1700||1700||>1700|
|Additional linear shrinkage,%,|
at temperature, 1600℃*2h
The raw materials of corundum bricks are sintered corundum and fused corundum, which are respectively made into sintered corundum bricks and fused corundum bricks. Other mineral materials can also be added to form composite materials, such as zirconium corundum bricks, chrome corundum bricks, titanium corundum bricks, etc. , To improve its performance and adapt to various environments.
Welcome to contact us for more information on corundum bricks.